Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I'm sorry!!!!

I know whoever's been reading this blog expects more articles but I've been busy with lots of rewriting lately and classes have just started up. I already have circles underneath my eyes. :(
The best I can do right now is a poem I had to write for my poetry class with the weasel of a teacher I don't get along with. It's nothing brilliant like my poem Fat Stripper, but I have to tone it down for class. Anyway, we had to follow a certain format. I think it's pretty decent.

Nighttime behind the grocery store.
Inside my dad's red car
with the yellow girl in
black pants. Her green apron
made the backseat smell like

Latte. My eager hands struggled
behind her back like life
or death. Three... two... one...
She saved my day...
They still don't live up

to the hype. But I'll
never forget the new touch
that was old to my
friends. Warm like hot lava.
I burned my fingers off.

She pinned a red badge
of courage on my neck.
I would be a god
for a week. The proof
would stay on my hand.

Two kids on a dinner
break and we ruined our
appetites on each other. Thirty
minutes wasn't enough but more
shifts had yet to come.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like this... as for the new semester.. i completely understand... i got two hours last night *bleh*

8:58 PM  
Blogger E.A. said...

It's nothing brilliant like my poem Fat Stripper, but I have to tone it down for class.

This, my friend, is why I hate censors.

Actually, it’s more of a love/hate relationship. Sometimes, they let you slide, other times. . .

9:46 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Censorship is the most disgusting thing I can think of, Enoch. Well, besides a fat stripper. :)

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, Ι enjoу reading аll of
your аrticle. ӏ like to write а lіttlе comment to support you.


Heгe is my ρage - cash advance

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters