Thursday, May 18, 2006

What's next for Jeff?

Recent happenings:

- college graduation

- sent my script off to the Slamdance Feature Competition (keep your fucking fingers crossed!)

- living in Nashville for the summer

So what's next?

Words. Words, words, words. Who knows besides that? There's talk of me getting set up in Las Vegas as soon as October, but as of now it's just talk. I need to get my personal trainer shit worked out before I do the whole manifest destiny thing.

I'm going to end up out West though, in search of my own, personal, motherfucking Comstock lode. My final destination: L.A.

Until then, it's post-college limbo, which is as intimidating as it is liberating. Perhaps my future would be more mapped out if I were some genius Indian kid with a last name long enough to perplex even the most avid of Wheel of Fortune watchers.

But alas, I suck at math and computer science, so here I stand with thoughts in my head and English degree in my hand. And you know what?

I don't think I'd have it any other way.

2 Comments:

Blogger E.A. said...

Get plenty of rest, clear your mind, and get ready to experience some weird ass shit. Make sure to keep us posted.

1:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad to hear you're doing well for yourself. i rule

12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters