Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Huge Update Coming Soon!

Getting ready to graduate on the 13th, but there's one final hurdle. It's a big one too. I'll write about it when everything's smoothed out. In the mean time, here's the poem I turned in for my class book today:

Scenic Route

A thick ass in brown gauchos
pops out like a bubble blown
by the small of her back. It volleys
like a tennis match and my head
remains while my eyes slide
side-to-side. I

held the door for her. I’m
nice like that. She had big tits –
melons, miniature gumballs
to a giant. Her ass
on her chest. The type of girl
that could accuse anyone of rape

and win. I’m a pig, animal, lecher,
motherfucker. “Real beauty” – the
wind, grass, trees, sky – surrounds
me like a million picketing feminists.
I will not apologize for having a

dick.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still want my picture...

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters